Baked while watching Baby Mama on Netflix. Seriously, check it out. It’s friggin’ hilarious!
Fun Fact: parsley helps freshen doggie breath
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (plus more for kneading)
1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Combine pumpkin puree, peanut butter, eggs, and vegetable oil.
- Add parsley and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour to the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
- Roll out the dough and cut into pieces.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Give out to doggie to enjoy!
You can also cut the dough using a cookie cuter (extra points for using a bone shaped one!), but I didn’t have one so I settled for long strips.